CNC Machining Service
We provide rapid prototyping to clients via the latest CNC machining services. We ensure to deliver high speed, robust solutions, and high precision in manufacturing solutions. We are committed to providing parts made from a wide range of plastics and metal with the highest accuracy with state-of-the-art infrastructure. Having many CNC mills, surface grinding machines, lathes, and sinks helps us render premium quality and customized CNC machining to diverse industries.
Advantages of CNC machining Service
- Low volume manufacturing – We provide customized and quick solutions in low volume production for every client
- Precision – We do not compromise on quality. We ensure to deliver customized parts with the highest precision and high tolerance specifications.
- Perfect finish – Our rapid prototyping solutions render an excellent surface finish.
- Versatility – We understand the requirements of the clients and ensure to deliver rapid bespoke solutions. We stick to the specifications and precision required and give what clients want.
With a range of machines, we offer 5 and 3 axis capability; see prototype capabilities below
Volume: 1-20+ Parts
Quoting: Within 24 hours
Lead Time: In as fast as three day
Materials: metals and plastics
Part size: Ranging from 10 in. x 7 in. x 3.75 in. to 22 in. x 14 in. x 1.25 in
Standard Tolerances: +/- 0.1mm
Why choose us?
We offer one of the fastest CNC machining services to manufacturing premium rapid prototypes such as end-use plastic parts, metal parts, etc.
- Fast and accurate
- Highest precision
- Versatile solutions
- No expensive set-ups
- No hard tooling
- Expert in manufacturing both simple and complex designs
- Cost-saving solutions
- Automated ordering process
- Competitive pricing and quick delivery
- CNC Machining Services– We provide highly flexible low volume production with our customized CNC machining services delivering super-fast solutions. We produce precise CNC machined parts, rapid prototypes, metal parts, performance plastics, etc., as per the client’s specifications.
- CNC Milling services– We provide CNC milling to apply a machined surface finish on a metal or plastic to create 3D complex shapes. The machine uses a cutting tool in all three dimensions to create a 3D profile. We have the most advanced CNC machining and milling services for storage racks, kiosks, tanks, electronic components, bank safes, etc.
- CNC Turning services– We deliver CNC turning services with high speed and high quality for plastics and metals. We offer one of the most affordable sources to get the job done. We provide CNC turning services for turbine components, construction equipment, valves, forgings, engine components, etc.
- CNC drilling– We have drilling machines with CNC technology offering benefits like accuracy, versatility, and reproducibility. There are several applications of CNC drilling services like plastic profiles, aluminium profiles, gear blanks, machined shafts, etc. We also have drill presses: upright, bench, and radial.
We use a wide range of materials to produce rapid prototypes, end-use parts, metal and plastic parts at affordable prices for clients –
- Stainless steel
- Anodize– It is an electronic process to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of the metal parts. It converts the metal surface into a decorative, corrosion-resistant finish. It is mostly used in metal and aluminium finishing.
- Engraving– The finishing process also involves engraving one’s name like a product or a brand name on the surface of the product.
- Polishing– It creates a smooth and shiny surface using chemical action with a fantastic reflection.</li
- Electroplating– Modern electroplating is a form of metal finishing used in various industries like aerospace, electronics, batter manufacturing, military, RF, etc. We provide two kinds of electroplating such as coloured electroplating and vacuum electroplating.
CNC machining service tips
Each rapid prototype has its unique design. With CNC machining, the quality of a prototype is enhanced made via low volume production. To improve the design and prototype process, specific tips are pretty helpful –
- Hole Depth– If the hole depth to diameter ratio is maintained at 10:1 or less, making a prototype with CNC machining is easier.
- Other tips– To make the design unique and reliable, follow directions like prototype injection moulding design, vacuum casting design tips, etc.
Why CAD Deziners?
CAD Deziners has been continuously leading the market in production of highly accurate and durable parts from the past 8 years. Our team of expert designers provide the best solutions for printing complex parts.We offer cheap and efficient FDM 3D Printing services in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Brisbane.
Some other benefits include:
- Cost effectiveness
- Lesser lead times
- Used for a wide range of prototyping products